Personal information collected by International Family Office Association Limited (IFOA) is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the ‘Privacy Act’). Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and includes sensitive and health information.
IFOA follows the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act in handling personal information from clients/beneficiaries, business partners, donors, members of the public and IFOA People (including members, supporters, donors, volunteers, employees, delegates, candidates for volunteer work and prospective employees).
The primary purpose for collecting personal information from you is to provide services to people, including planning, funding, monitoring and evaluating our services. The kind of information we collect will depend on your relationship with IFOA (e.g. as a member, donor, business partner, employee, volunteer or related party, on line user of the IFOA website).
Your personal information may be used to:
- provide you with a service
- report to government or other funding bodies how funding is used
- process your donation or purchase and provide receipts
- communicate with you about how your donation is used or about IFOA services, causes, events,
- products and services, which we believe may be of interest to you
- Respond to your feedback or complaints
- answer your queries.
It may also be used for:
- any other specific purpose for which it was requested and which was advised to you
- directly related purposes.
Please be assured that wherever possible IFOA uses information in a de-identified form. Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your permission, except where permitted or required under the Privacy Act.
If you have any enquiries in relation to privacy or personal information please contact:
The Privacy Officer
PO Box R1511
Royal Exchange, NSW 1225
For more information about the National Privacy Principles please visit the web-site: www.privacy.gov.au
If you wish to change how you receive communications from IFOA (via mail, or email) please email us at email@example.com
As at 3 October, 2014.